Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC students
This scheme has been launched from the year 2007-08.Other Backward Classes students studying in Post Matric Classes are awarded scholarship under the Govt. of India’s Post Matric Scholarship scheme ranging from Rs. 160/- to Rs.750/- p.m. in Post-Matric to Post-Graduate classes.. Under this scheme, the limit of annual income of the parents/guardian of the students is Rs.1.00 lac p.a.
Click here for More Detail (9.6 MB)
- The student should be a domicile of Haryana & must belong to Backward Class.
- Annual Income of the parents/guardians should not exceed Rs 1,00,000/-.
How to apply
- Have application from DWO/TWO or download it from department website.
- Duly filled the application and submit it to the concerned institution.
Download Application Form for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for BC students (79 KB)
Download Specimen Application file (82 KB)
Mode of Payment
- Payment is payable through Bank Account of Students.