Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC students
Scheduled Caste students studying in Post-Matric classes are awarded scholarship under the Govt. of India’s Post Matric Scholarship Scheme ranging from Rs. 230/- to Rs. 1200/- p.m. in Post- Matric to Post-Graduate classes. The students are also re-imbursed compulsory non refundable fees. Under this scheme, the limit of annual income of the parents/guardians is Rs. 2.50 lakh. After assuming charge, the present govt. has taken concrete steps to improve higher education for Scheduled Caste students. The expenditure has been increased from 6.69 crore to 36.59 crore. Similarly the number of students have also increased from 15510 to 30995.
Click here for More Detail (49.8 KB)
- The student should be a domicile of Haryana & must belong to Scheduled caste.
- Annual Income of the parents/guardians should be less than 2.50 lac.
How to apply
- Have application from DWO/TWO or download it from department website.
- Duly filled the application and submit it to the concerned institution.
Download Application Form for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC students (79 KB)
Download Specimen Application file (82 KB)
Mode of Payment
- Payment is payable through Bank Account of the Students.