Housing scheme for Scheduled Castes and Denotified Tribes, Dr B.R Ambedkar
THIS SCHEME IS DISCONTINUE w.e.f. FINANCIAL YEAR 2016-17.
In order to solve the housing problem of Scheduled Castes and Denotified Tirbes/ Tapriwas Jatis “ Housing scheme for Scheduled Castes and Denotified Tribes, Dr B.R Ambedkar" is being implemented by this department. From the year 2006, amount has been enhanced
from Rs 10,000 to Rs. 50,000 and a provision of Rs. 10,000 is also made for repair of the house. Since the inception of present government is a remarkable growth in this scheme as expenditure increase from 70.50 lacs to 1800.00 lacs and beneficiaries from
705 to 7868 in the year 2009-10. Rs. 30.36 Cr. have been spent on 7,868 housless persons in the year 2009-10 to construct or repair their dwelling.
- Applicant must be a resident of Haryana and should be a Scheduled Caste/ Denotified Tribes.
- Must be registered in BPL list.
- Applicant should have a plot of 50 sq. yard in village and 35 sq. yard in urban areas.
How to apply
- Persons willing to apply can have application form from the office of DWO/TWO in the month of April and September.
- After filling application all necessary document such as BPL list, ration card, proof of land ect. be submitted to DWO/TWO office.
डॉ बी.आर. अम्बेडकर आवास योजनाए
- Payment will be made through Bank.