This scheme has been modified w.e.f 1-6-2009. Under the amended Scheme, a committee headed by the Secretary, Welfare of Scheduled Castes & Backward Classes has been constituted which will determine the duration of coaching and quantum of fee for different examinations keeping in view the market rates. Under the scheme, earlier the financial assistance up to Rs 10,000/- was being given. The income ceiling under the scheme has also been enhanced from Rs 1.00 lacs p.a. to Rs 2.50 lakhs p.a
- The student should be a domicile of Haryana & must belong to Scheduled caste/Backward Class.
- Annual Income of the parents/guardians Should not exceed Rs 2.50 lacs.
- The candidate should possess all the requisite qualification required for the examination.
- The candidate will not be permitted to avail more than two chance for a particular competitve examination.
How to apply
- Have application from DWO/TWO or download it from department website.
- Duly filled the application and submit as prescribed in Advt. whenever issued.
Download Application Form ((120 KB)
Mode of Payment
- Payment is payable through Bank Account of Institution.