In order to motivate parents of SC girls and to arrest heavy drop-out after passing 10+2 examination and also to reduce adverse female ratio, a new scheme namely “Annusuchit Jati Chhattra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna” has been launched from the year 2009-10 by the department. Under this scheme scholarship ranging between Rs 5000 to Rs 14,000 p.a. is being given to SC girls studying in science, commerce and professional streams.
Click here for More Detail (11 KB)
- Applicatnt should be Haryana domiciled & should belong to scheduled caste.
- Annual Income of the parents/guardians Should be more than 1.00 lac and less than 2.40 lacs.
- Only those students are eligible that have not got benefit another schemes.
How to apply
- Have application from DWO/TWO or download it from department website.
- Duly filled application with documents must be submitted to the concerned institution.
Mode of Payment
- Payment is payable through Bank.